“Unique setting, friendly and good!”

Angry Hank's Microbrewery
Ranked #12 of 63 things to do in Billings
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving beer with mad flavor, brewed in Billings, Montana with Montana grain.
Ottawa, Canada
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Unique setting, friendly and good!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We went to the downtown taproom which is located in an old oil change building which has a lot of character! They have attached an outdoor patio for those wishing to drink their cold beer in the sun! They are very friendly and their beer is good. The number of people coming and going to fill up their growlers is a testament to that!

Visited June 2014

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun Downtown Micro”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I went here with my wife for pre-dinner drinks. We tried three different brews. The Street Fight Red, the Dog Slobber Brown, and the Espresso Porter. I recommend both the Red and Brown - there were both mild hop flavor and easy to drink and enjoy. The Espresso Porter wasn't fit to drink.
I definitely recommend this place - trying new micro brews is always fun, and this place has a nice atmosphere and a good crowd! It was perfect for a brew before dinner. The only drawback with this place (as with other micros in Billings): there is no food and you can only drink 3 beers.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank MadeinMontana1979
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Micro-brew extraordinaire”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Angry Hank's arose out out a Amoco gas station that I worked over 30 years ago. Tim brews amazing beer, ranging from hoppy IPAs, dark beers and over to the "other" side like wheat, honey and other seasonal and "blended" beers (who would have imagined beer & lemonade could taste so good) and then all the way to one of the region's best-tasting (and selling) beer-- Street Fight Amber. Street Fight is by and far my wife and my favorite! We try micro-brews every place we travel and ALWAYS use Angry Hank's beers as the benchmark. Nothing has ever pleased my palate as much! This is NOT a restaurant but a microbrewery. Now the place has expanded into a new "warehouse" style of building but popcorn is all that is there . . . but there are dozens of local restaurants that serve a few selections from this place. My wife & I meet our friends here at least once each month and we all keep coming back.

Visited November 2013
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great beer!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Angry Hank's is a fun place to go with a group of friends. The brews are all good, haven't found one I don't like yet. There is a 3 drink maximum, which is way more than enough. Love the popcorn with the hot sauce. FUN!!

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We came out from New Jersey to visit family. They took us here for a few brews. My husband and I loved it! If only we had Hanks in NJ......Enjoy it, you Montanans are very lucky! Awesome Beer

Visited May 2013