“Good choice of sides”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #31 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast served all day.
Description: Breakfast served all day.
Reviewed 21 April 2013

So many places just offer chips and salad with entrees that its nice to find somewhere I can order 2 different veg with my entree and avoid potatoes altogether. This chain is reliably good and the muffins are excellent, strange that they're served with butter but maybe that's a local thing.

Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

My family and i ate there just yesterday. Food was premade and reheated. We barely digested it. Lettuce and veggies especially have seen their better days... Service was alright, but all in all you're better off eating at Gusicks just across the street.

1  Thank Nolanda
Reviewed 4 April 2013

The service was great. I was really in the mood for Eggs Benedict, and they had them on the menu! Unfortunately, everything tasted like institutional food. The hashbrowns appeare to be dehydrated, the eggs were not poached, which I expect with eggs benedict, etc. Overall, it tasted ok, but for $10, I think they could make more of an effort to improve the food quality.

1  Thank surfercharlie
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I usually don't eat at chain restaurants, but this one turned out to be pretty good. Walking distance to my hotel. Hot tea, eggs and toast. All hot, tasty. My server forgot my OJ, but took it off the bill right away.

1  Thank moreplanning
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Perkins has decent food, no argument. And the service is generally good. But Perkins is a rip-off for things that should be considered ancillary to a meal. My coffee was 2.29 cents for a basic generic cup of coffee! I'm sorry, but my home locale is in the west, where a cup of coffee and a smoke or a plate of food is a courtesy to a man or woman traveling. 2.29 for a cup of el cheapo coffee is ridiculous. So, they lose my business just on that account. I can get a better cup of coffee at Denny's and not even pay half as much.....this is a chain restaurant, not a Michelin Guide establishment. I am very disappointed that these corporations are so money-hungry.

1  Thank Taylor W