“Our hangout”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #66 of 342 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast served all day.
Vermont
“Our hangout”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Ate all our meals here for 3 days. Service was friendly and food was good which made for a great value.

Visited June 2013

Montana
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I've already shared a review of Perkins Restaurant and Bakery previously. I am however, disappointed lately...

Yesterday, we went to Perkins for a late breakfast. We were served a large carafe of coffee. Most of it was wasted, because we each rarely drink more than one cup of coffee at meals. We were charged $4.58 for the coffee, alone.

Because it was nearing the lunch hour, I ordered the soup and sandwich special with bleu cheese salad dressing. The potato soup was delicious as was the salad. I only ate half the meal and took the rest home in a to go box. Shortly after, I became violently ill. That afternoon, my husband decided to polish off my leftover salad, but not the soup. This morning, he has been violently ill, so there appears to have been something about that salad...

The restaurant decor needs to be updated, the rug is dirty and the management seems to have taken the public for granted.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank babalu28
Aberdeen, Washington
“Perkins is a family favorite”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Lots of options on the menu, serving breakfast all day. Staff was very friendly and prompt. We always stop when in Montana!

Visited June 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
“Wonderful breakfast, excellent baked goods”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Needing a good breakfast before starting on the return leg of our trip, we visited the Perkins close to our hotel. We really enjoyed our waiter---so friendly and congenial. The food was definitely a cut above other chains, and I purchased a strawberry muffin for the road. Do try their baked goods. They are great.

Visited May 2013
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Good choice of sides”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

So many places just offer chips and salad with entrees that its nice to find somewhere I can order 2 different veg with my entree and avoid potatoes altogether. This chain is reliably good and the muffins are excellent, strange that they're served with butter but maybe that's a local thing.

• Visited April 2013