“Best Coffee Around”

Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Recently moved to Billings, and discovered City Brew and I love it. My personal opinion is its better than the better known coffee place. I recommend the Grizzly Granita, its my favorite. The employees are always so nice. Love this place :)

• Visited July 2014

Billings
“Change in product.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I don't like the change to the cowboy lemonade! Go back to the other peach syrup it was way better!!

Visited June 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Very consistent with great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

City Brew has the consistency of a Starbucks with much better espresso. The staff are really great. The baked goods look like they came off a Sysco truck, but are actually very good. I often get large takeout orders and they are packaged very conveniently.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Thail D
Sask., Canada
“Went here several times over the weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is were we found our best cup of coffee. Its a great place to sit back. Free wi-fi. They have all kinds of coffee and teas etc. Very friendly staff.

Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Surprisingly Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We went here to get some morning drinks and were not expecting much. My husband really enjoyed his Americano with 4 shots of coffee and I really enjoyed my Chai Latte, which had a strong flavour to it - rare unless you order extra shots at Starbucks. Definitely would go back

Visited September 2013