“Loved the burgers!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Chicago, Illinois
“Loved the burgers!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Yum! Got the Juicy Lucy. Fantastic! Great service! Best burger dive I have ever been to. Chili cheese fries are good. Wish the fries were thicker cut and a bit crisper. Good place and very friendly. Worth a visit.

Visited September 2013

Wyoming
“Best Burger Lineup Anywhere!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

A current cult classic in the making. I was directed to the Burger Dive in downtown Billings while checking out of the local Costco, seems the young man at the checkout is a regular visitor there. I overheard him talking about the favorite burger plate that he was looking forward to as soon as he was off work, I inquired..

All you have to do is go in and get a seat and you will soon see that this is a really happening place, everything is fresh and hand made. I had a killer chocolate shake, and started out with a basket of the best onion rings anywhere. My choice was the "Juicy Lucy" which is a large burger with your choice of cheese which is incased in the burger patty itself prior to cooking. You have to cut into it and let it squeal for a minute to ensure you do not burn your tongue off with extremely hot cheese just bursting to get out, wow. Unable to even begin to finish my plate, I decided the next time I would take it a little bit easier on the big rich shake, and onion rings prior to ordering my hamburger. This place is only open for lunch hours, I would not recommend you wait until noon to find a seat, it fills up very quickly with obviously local trade.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JJ55
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Soooo good!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stopped in here while on our road trip because of reviews we read and the food was so good! We ordered the Magnum burger, the Outlaw burger, and onion rings. This is definitely worth the stop if you're in Billings.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jocelyn V
Montana
“Delish!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I had an excellent "Jerk" Burger and onion rings - both excellent. We were there at lunch and it was very busy but the service was excellent and fast. The food is fresh and everything prepared from scratch onsite. This is a "dive" but a clean and fun "dive". I highly recommend eating here if you're in the mood for a fabulous burger and delicious fresh food. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2013
Sidney, Montana
“Dive in!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is a swell place. The staff is friendly, the burgers and fries are wunnerful wunnerful. Recently ate there for the third time. I prefer the regular fries and onion rings to the sweet potatoe fries (kind of cinnamony or something).

• Visited August 2013

Been to The Burger Dive? Share your experiences!