“Great place!”

The Burger Dive
Ranked #1 of 342 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped here prior to going to the airport. What a treat! Delicious burgers, hotdogs and fries. Try the San Fran Fries - topped with sautéed garlic. They were so good that I tried to sneak them onto the airplane!

Chicago, Illinois
“Loved the burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Yum! Got the Juicy Lucy. Fantastic! Great service! Best burger dive I have ever been to. Chili cheese fries are good. Wish the fries were thicker cut and a bit crisper. Good place and very friendly. Worth a visit.

Visited September 2013
Wyoming
“Best Burger Lineup Anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

A current cult classic in the making. I was directed to the Burger Dive in downtown Billings while checking out of the local Costco, seems the young man at the checkout is a regular visitor there. I overheard him talking about the favorite burger plate that he was looking forward to as soon as he was off work, I inquired..

All you have to do is go in and get a seat and you will soon see that this is a really happening place, everything is fresh and hand made. I had a killer chocolate shake, and started out with a basket of the best onion rings anywhere. My choice was the "Juicy Lucy" which is a large burger with your choice of cheese which is incased in the burger patty itself prior to cooking. You have to cut into it and let it squeal for a minute to ensure you do not burn your tongue off with extremely hot cheese just bursting to get out, wow. Unable to even begin to finish my plate, I decided the next time I would take it a little bit easier on the big rich shake, and onion rings prior to ordering my hamburger. This place is only open for lunch hours, I would not recommend you wait until noon to find a seat, it fills up very quickly with obviously local trade.

1 Thank JJ55
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Soooo good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stopped in here while on our road trip because of reviews we read and the food was so good! We ordered the Magnum burger, the Outlaw burger, and onion rings. This is definitely worth the stop if you're in Billings.

1 Thank Jocelyn V
Montana
“Delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

I had an excellent "Jerk" Burger and onion rings - both excellent. We were there at lunch and it was very busy but the service was excellent and fast. The food is fresh and everything prepared from scratch onsite. This is a "dive" but a clean and fun "dive". I highly recommend eating here if you're in the mood for a fabulous burger and delicious fresh food. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2013