“Love this place”

The Burger Dive
Ranked #1 of 360 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Brad and Andi are such great people and their business model is perfect. Fresh, simple food and fantastic customer service. The burger is never frozen here, and they use locally made ice cream to make decadent shakes. Also local is the beer from Angry Hanks in the onion ring batter. (Sorry, no liquor license) but Walkers is half a block away. We had our wedding here because the food is so excellent and we wanted a casual party. Everyone still raves to us that it was their favorite wedding ever.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Very friendly staff, quick service for how busy they were! We had four burgers and a basket of fries which was plenty for all of us. Had to wait about 10 min to be seated, but was rite at lunch rush hour. Little tough to find a parking spot. Overall good place to grab a good burger and I would go again!

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped here prior to going to the airport. What a treat! Delicious burgers, hotdogs and fries. Try the San Fran Fries - topped with sautéed garlic. They were so good that I tried to sneak them onto the airplane!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Yum! Got the Juicy Lucy. Fantastic! Great service! Best burger dive I have ever been to. Chili cheese fries are good. Wish the fries were thicker cut and a bit crisper. Good place and very friendly. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

A current cult classic in the making. I was directed to the Burger Dive in downtown Billings while checking out of the local Costco, seems the young man at the checkout is a regular visitor there. I overheard him talking about the favorite burger plate that he was looking forward to as soon as he was off work, I inquired..

All you have to do is go in and get a seat and you will soon see that this is a really happening place, everything is fresh and hand made. I had a killer chocolate shake, and started out with a basket of the best onion rings anywhere. My choice was the "Juicy Lucy" which is a large burger with your choice of cheese which is incased in the burger patty itself prior to cooking. You have to cut into it and let it squeal for a minute to ensure you do not burn your tongue off with extremely hot cheese just bursting to get out, wow. Unable to even begin to finish my plate, I decided the next time I would take it a little bit easier on the big rich shake, and onion rings prior to ordering my hamburger. This place is only open for lunch hours, I would not recommend you wait until noon to find a seat, it fills up very quickly with obviously local trade.

1  Thank JJ55