“Exceptional food and service”
Review of The Burger Dive

The Burger Dive
Ranked #1 of 349 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Diner
Augusta, Georgia
“Exceptional food and service”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

If you are in Billings, this is a must stop! The food is done by an award winning chef but in an unpretentious setting topped off with over the top service. I had the Blackened Sabbath Burger which has blue cheese, onion ring, bacon with a blackened burger topped with a garlic mayonnaise sauce. I also had the garlic Parmesan cheese fries. man I wish I was back in Billings just writing this review!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank kjay67

Billings, Montana
“Best Hamburgers... Anywhere”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Burger Dive won the Burger Bash in South Beach, FL and that's the burger I had for lunch. It was great! The fries are homemade and you can get sweet potato or onion rings as a substitute. A family owned business and the atmosphere is fantastic. It's a busy spot as locals love to come in for lunch. Try it, you won't be sorry!

• Visited July 2014
Kailua, Hawaii
“Succulent burgers”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I dined here with a guest recently for the first time and was very impressed with both the tastiness of the burgers and the creative options offered. I ordered the burger with American cheese inside, and it was excellent. Perfectly done and served up quickly considering the lunch hour rush made me very happy with my visit to the Burger Dive. Get there early for a seat!

Visited July 2014
Billings, Montana
“Good Burgers, Shakes Too Sweet”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We went to the Burger Dive for lunch for the first time time a couple days ago. We have heard a lot about it and its good burgers. I ordered the Outlaw Burger and it was very good. The burgers are huge, I think 1/2 # patties. The burger was juicy and flavorful and I liked it. I ordered a chocolate shake with it. The shake was served in the large metal mixing container like the old days. No glass was offered, just the metal container, a straw, and a spoon. Although the shake was made with Wilcoxen's ice cream, it seemed overly sweet. Similarly, my wife said her strawberry shake was also way too sweet and appeared to have been made with strawberry jam. She could not finish it all because it was overly sweet.

The Burger Dive is located in downtown Billings in a renovated building next to Jake's restaurant. The website for BD is: http://theburgerdive.com/index_2.htm

The BD is open just for lunch until 4:00 p.m. most days. The decor is sort of mixed with 50s/60s and football memorabilia from the Billings Outlaws arena football team (now dissolved).

I recommend any hamburger lover to try the Burger Dive. The burgers are really good.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank klkks
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Oh My Goodness”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is our go to burger joint in Billings. There are many choices of burgers on the menu or you can custom make your own. You can't go wrong either way. The parmesan garlic fries are a fantastic. Crispy, garlicky, cheesy. Try a milkshake. Thick, rich goodness. Only thing I didn't care for were the sweet potato fries. Having lived in the south, I've had many great sweet potato fries. Unfortunately, the Burger Dive's are always a bit burned in flavor. This is a lunch spot only, no evening hours. Go prepared for an awesome burger and fry experience.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank P W

Been to The Burger Dive? Share your experiences!