“Excellent burger selection!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
helena, montana
“Excellent burger selection!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Wow! This burger establishment has it all! Every type of burger you can think of! Fresh patties and condiments. Homemade fries! My favorite was the garlic fries. Would highly recommend if you are in the mood for a good burger!

• Visited August 2014

Saskatchewan
“Excellent”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch and found this place really busy. It is quite small but they manage to fit a good amount of people inside. Everyone ordered a meal and as we waited we watched the staff buzz around helping out each other with orders and cleaning tables. The staff were beyond friendly and just added to the experience. The meals came quickly and they are very large portions. If I could find anything bad to say, it would be the portion sizes are huge, but they were so good we cleaned up everything. You must have the garlic fries, but far the best fries I have ever tasted!! An excellent dining experience with excellent food, we will be back for sure.

• Visited August 2014
Tacoma, Washington
“Award Winning Gourmet Burgers!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I've been to The Burger Dive twice, now. Both times, I was impressed by the quality of the burger, and I will definitely be back the next time a get a hankering for some beef on a bun. One burger on their menu is an award winner, and it was definitely the best of the two I've tried. I will order it again. Be prepared for a little bit of a mess, but the flavor and consistency is worth it. The ambience is fun, and we didn't have to wait for a table either time, even though this place is very popular.

• Visited July 2014
Regina, Canada
“Back for more”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We were here when we visited a year ago and we had to come back for more.

There are five of us and everyone had a great meal with fantastic Parmesan garlic fries to share.

Love the diner atmosphere and great service.

Oklahoma City
“Very Good”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The service was great. I read the other reviews prior to my visit. Although it was a very good fresh burger, I didn't find it to be as special as others made it sound. If I am downtown Billings, it is a definite lunch spot.

Visited August 2014