“Good hotel”

Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good hotel”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Overall the stay was very good. Checkin was fast the rooms were clean and the breakfast was ok. The only negative is the price. It could be a little less expensive as they don't do anything that stands out.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

We are very impressed by this hotel! Clean, comfortable, affordable rooms can be found in lots of hotels but what sets this one apart is the service! Friendly workers who seem eager and happy to help. Cookies in the evening and full free breakfast in the morning! I recommend this hotel to all travelers.

2 Thank pdecowen
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Not sure what all the raving reviews were about. ... made me wonder if the people writing the reviews were either hotel employees, friends, or getting compensated in some way to write these reviews. I don't know how much I will trust tripadvisor in the future. Hotel needs a little remodeling. I did not find staff to be friendly or helpful. ... but not rude either. Breakfast was above average though with a nice selection of baked goods. The pool is small, but there are 2 hot tubs. Road travelers note.... the hotel is 2 miles from I 90. Wish we had tried something closer to the interstate or the Country Inn and Suites across the road

• Stayed September 2013
Shelliattheboot, General Manager at Boothill Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Good morning, and thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Boothill Inn. I am sorry that you were disappointed in the hotel. You had commented that we needed to do some remodeling. I'm not sure which area you were referring to, but I am happy to report that we are doing a major remodel in our lobby and breakfast area. We would love to be able to show off the new area should your travels bring you back through Billings.

I do feel that I need to respond to your comments that our reviews come from employees, friends, or that we compensate for reviews. Absolutely not. It is against every rule and guideline that Trip Advisor puts out for hoteliers. If we were guilty of such a thing we could lose not only our #1 rating, but even the privilege of being listed on Trip Advisor. We are very careful to be above reproach and follow the rules very closely.

Again, thank you for the review. Input such as yours is very important to us as we strive to make every guest's stay perfect. I am sorry we fell short of that goal for you. Hopefully you will accept our apology and allow us a most valuable second chance should your travels bring you back through Billings.
North Port, Florida, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We flew into Billings & stayed at Boothill Inn & Suites upon our arrival and when we left (we took a road trip through the Beartooth Highway, then on to Yellowstone National Park and to Helena, MT to visit our son). Out of the 4 hotels I picked from Tripadvisor, this one was the BEST! The front desk staff, Dorothy, Virginia, Marty and also the general manager Shelli, were so friendly and helpful. Our room was so clean and the comfort of the bed and pillows was the BEST we have ever had! The FREE breakfast was also the BEST! Well, I cannot say anymore. We will certainly pick Boothill Inn & Suites if we are in Billings again!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Eau Claire
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is such an incredible hotel - no corners cut here!!!!! The staff is friendly, professional and so much more. Such a nice memory we had during our two day stay. Yummy breakfasts like none other ! :) 24/7 availablilityfor juice/coffee and they even had freshly baked cookies every night from 7 - 9 pm! The beds were the best. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Lindon, Utah
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

The hotel is nice and the rooms are clean but its not worth $138 for an average king room. Maybe they jacked up the price because it was a holiday weekend. Next time I will check different hotels and compare rates.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I flew into BIL, arriving late at night. I called for transportation using the courtesy phone. The gentleman was at airport within 10 minutes, and the receptionist at front desk was already checking us in when we arrived at the hotel. Very quick check-in.
The room was so welcoming after a long day. And the bed----oh my. So incredibly comfortable!
We would stay here again in a heartbeat, and I recommend the Boothill without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family