Boothill Inn & Suites
US$122
US$127
US$96
US$103
Quality Inn Homestead Park(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
US$149
US$128
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$92
Sleep Inn(Billings)
US$89
US$87
US$127
US$159
All reviewscookiesbreakfast bagsshuttle servicefree shuttleclose to the airportbillings airportrooms are cleanrental carplace to stayfavorite hoteloatmealwould definitely stay here againnext morningfree breakfastexcellent staybreakfast barhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Overall the stay was very good. Checkin was fast the rooms were clean and the breakfast was ok. The only negative is the price. It could be a little less expensive as they don't do anything that stands out.

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

We are very impressed by this hotel! Clean, comfortable, affordable rooms can be found in lots of hotels but what sets this one apart is the service! Friendly workers who seem eager and happy to help. Cookies in the evening and full free breakfast in the morning! I recommend this hotel to all travelers.

2  Thank pdecowen
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Not sure what all the raving reviews were about. ... made me wonder if the people writing the reviews were either hotel employees, friends, or getting compensated in some way to write these reviews. I don't know how much I will trust tripadvisor in the future. Hotel needs a little remodeling. I did not find staff to be friendly or helpful. ... but not rude either. Breakfast was above average though with a nice selection of baked goods. The pool is small, but there are 2 hot tubs. Road travelers note.... the hotel is 2 miles from I 90. Wish we had tried something closer to the interstate or the Country Inn and Suites across the road

• Stayed: September 2013
Shelliattheboot, General Manager at Boothill Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Good morning, and thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Boothill Inn. I am sorry that you were disappointed in the hotel. You had commented that we needed to do some remodeling. I'm not sure which area you were referring to, but I am happy to report that we are doing a major remodel in our lobby and breakfast area. We would love to be able to show off the new area should your travels bring you back through Billings.

I do feel that I need to respond to your comments that our reviews come from employees, friends, or that we compensate for reviews. Absolutely not. It is against every rule and guideline that Trip Advisor puts out for hoteliers. If we were guilty of such a thing we could lose not only our #1 rating, but even the privilege of being listed on Trip Advisor. We are very careful to be above reproach and follow the rules very closely.

Again, thank you for the review. Input such as yours is very important to us as we strive to make every guest's stay perfect. I am sorry we fell short of that goal for you. Hopefully you will accept our apology and allow us a most valuable second chance should your travels bring you back through Billings.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We flew into Billings & stayed at Boothill Inn & Suites upon our arrival and when we left (we took a road trip through the Beartooth Highway, then on to Yellowstone National Park and to Helena, MT to visit our son). Out of the 4 hotels I picked from Tripadvisor, this one was the BEST! The front desk staff, Dorothy, Virginia, Marty and also the general manager Shelli, were so friendly and helpful. Our room was so clean and the comfort of the bed and pillows was the BEST we have ever had! The FREE breakfast was also the BEST! Well, I cannot say anymore. We will certainly pick Boothill Inn & Suites if we are in Billings again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is such an incredible hotel - no corners cut here!!!!! The staff is friendly, professional and so much more. Such a nice memory we had during our two day stay. Yummy breakfasts like none other ! :) 24/7 availablilityfor juice/coffee and they even had freshly baked cookies every night from 7 - 9 pm! The beds were the best. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family