“Nice place to stay in Billings” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boothill Inn & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Boothill Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Nice place to stay in Billings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed back in early June on a trip to Bozeman and found the reviews to be favorable of this hotel so I decided to reserve a room. I tend to be uptight about not staying at known chain hotels as I travel but found the Boothill Inn to be a nice, quiet place to stay.

Its a little ways East of downtown Billings itself, and I noticed all the new development of hotels, restaurants and stores seems to be on the west side of the city. That said the hotel wasn't too difficult to find off of I-90. Evening check in and morning check out clerks were curious and helpful although I missed the evening cookies they offered. They had light beverages available all evening (lemonades, coffee, other juices and the like) and the morning breakfast was reasonably nice, not huge, but still well beyond satisfactory for the establishment.

The room itself was very clean and it was easy to tell they were really taking care of the place rather than patching holes. Got a LOT of cable channels which doesn't seem to be the norm in other hotels. The street outside was busy but not overly noisy and I got a good nights rest. Didn't check out the pool.

I guess the final word would be that I'd easily stay here again if I were up in the area again. There were restaurants in the area (an Applebees close by) and downtown eating wasn't too far away. Otherwise its a good place to take a break off I-90.

Room Tip: Rooms facing south also face the roadway, north facing rooms might be a bit quieter but I had no iss...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank OnThePlains

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I spent a week in Billings and Casper. At the end of my visit I checked into Booth I'll Inn. It was close to the airport and near a couple of restaurants. Great stay, courteous and friendly staff, shuttle to airport at oh dark thirty. Very clean and hospitable. I will be back.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank brandydogsdad
South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night after visiting Little Big Horn. The staff was nice, the rooms were spacious and clean, and they had a lot of choices on the breakfast bar. There are restaurants in the area. There are also coin operated washers and dryers near the lobby if you need them.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank SouthCarolinaPaul
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed here because of the ratings and they were correct! People were great! The place was very clean. The simple extras that the hotel owner puts into the place shows. (Locally owned). Only ladies will understand this next statement but they even had a small black towel labeled "Makeup". The breakfast was awesome and fresh! When traveling this will definitely be my stop destination.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Shelley S
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I spent 7 days at the Boothill Inn and would highly recommend this hotel. The staff was very friendly, rooms great, breakfast wonderful and the cookies every night were awesome. It is very convenient to the airport and all attractions. We definitely will stay here again on our next visit to Billings.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Nancy853
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I and 8 students recently stayed on our way to Washington, DC for a school trip. The manager worked with us on not only price, but also room assignments. The front desk staff was extremely helpful, and made our stay very enjoyable. Thank you so much!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank george7188
Columbia, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I recently spent one night at the hotel and would recommend it. We were driving and got lost. The gentleman who answered the phone was great and we found our way with no problems. The staff was extremely helpful and went out of their way to answer our questions. The hotel was clean and having bottled water in the room was very nice and appreciated. Breakfast was provided and it had lots of selections. The only thing that would be nice is a soap dish on the bathroom counter.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple