“Great hotel for not being well known, would stay again!”

Boothill Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 12 July 2009

Great place, great service and rooms felt really clean. Park and ride was great and free, close to the airport. Wonderful Montana hospitality, will recommend to others staying in the Billings area. Enjoyed the service and cookies. On our first night there were some kids in the pool being rowdy so I suggested the front desk pay more attention to that area and keep things a bit more calmer for all of us in the area.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MTflyer
There are newer reviews for Boothill Inn & Suites

Reviewed 13 September 2008

I'm writing this for my dad since he isn't computer literate. He and his wife stayed here and loved it. Here's an overview:

Location:Across from Metra/Rimrock Auto Arena on Main Street in the Heights and just down the road a couple of miles from the airport. They do have a shuttle to the airport and places around the hotel.

Rooms: They had a king room with a sofa sleeper. It also had a microwave, refrigerator and flat panel tv. The bathroom had a built in hairdryer. My dad is picky and said the bed was really comfortable and the room was quiet.

Food: They have milk and cookies at night and a huge breakfast in the morning.

Other: They also had a pool and 2 hot tubs, a workout room and
wireless internet. It was handy to have a computer and printer in the lobby to printout the boarding passes for the next day.

I got the best rate for my folks by calling the hotel direct and asking for the AARP discount. The front desk staff were really nice and the room was spotless. There's an Applebee's next door and a Subway across the street so that was really handy.

I hope all of these details are helpful.

We will definitely use this hotel again when we have company since there's no guest room at our house.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chtsinc
Reviewed 12 December 2007

I stayed at this hotel and loved it! As a business traveler, I look for a place that's comfortable, friendly and has high speed internet. The high speed worked great and the staff was exceptional. They also put out hot cookies at night. I highly recommend this one!

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank Larry L
Reviewed 21 November 2007

I and my family stayed there a couple of nights. The front desk staff was very rude to me and my kids and also said things to them that made me very upset. I paid my 100+ money to stay here at the hotel, I believe the owners could afford staff with better courtesy and manners. If I wanted to, they could have a lawsuite on their hands for discrimination. There is no excuss for their behavior.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
4  Thank unhappy_montanan
A TripAdvisor Member
Gardiner, Montana
Reviewed 22 April 2006

We were in town for a basketball tournament. The staff was very helpful and they went beyond the basics to make sure we had a great stay. They provided shuttle service to and from the Metra, where the games were taking place. The breakfast was excellent, with a great selection, rooms were very clean.

We had a large group coming from Gardiner, Montana for the tournament. Everyone who stayed at the Boothill felt as we did. Our reservations were done perfectly.

Stayed: March 2006
Reviewed 22 July 2005

The rooms were clean and nicely appointed. This hotel is conviently located near the airport and shopping.

• Stayed: July 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed 10 April 2004

What a nice, clean hotel. Small but very personalized service. Staff is extemely helpful; a van transports you wherever you need to go in the area. Definitely would stay there again!

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member