“Terrible service-disappointing”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #171 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Recently opened in the Heights only to find their so-called delivery service is a joke. They deliver to about a five block area. I have enjoyed delivery service in Bozeman and they cover miles. When I voiced my disappointment to the manager she only smarted off to me and did not even so much as offer a empathetic apology. So disappointed. A sincere apology would have helped but instead got flippant attitude. Unfortunate.

Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

Awesome fresh bread and ingredients with friendly service. Plus fast and accurate delivery available.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I enjoyed the sub sandwiches very much. It is fresh, and fast. We really don't choose subs often, but prefer them over the local sub restaurants available. There isn't one close to where we live but there is one close to where we shop once in awhile.

Reviewed 23 October 2012 via mobile

I almost had my sub before I had my change! They are very fast at getting your food out. Sandwiches were what would be expected from a sub shop.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

VERY LIMITED DELIVERY AREA, despite all their locations in Billings. Won't even deliver to my house! Good sandwiches, as long as you don't want to change anything on them. I've never had one the way I ordered it. But, I always ask for extra this or none of that.....

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!