“Wonderful Pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 339 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: Pizza, American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Serving wood fired pizzas in a relaxed family friendly atmosphere. Beer and Wine available for on premise consumption. Appetizers, salads, soft drinks available. Enjoy the best wood fired pizza Montana has to offer at Bullman's wood fired pizza.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Wonderful Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Sunday lunch, couldn't have been better. Wife and I had a large 1/2 and 1/2 which was no problem at all. Many topping options, did I mention it was Great! You can't go wrong here.

1 Thank Bill F

“Favorite in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We drive past 6 other pizza joints to reach Bullman's, which has earned our loyalty. This location is consistently clean, friendly, and incredibly tasty. Good value and a nice variety on their menu, both food items and adult beverages. Try it!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Billund, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Potential...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Bullman's, in my opinion, has the absolute best pizza in Billings. The wood fired pizzas have a signature smoky taste that continually have me coming back for more! I was also impressed by the vegetarian options that are listed on the menu. The staff is very friendly, but minor details and training should be addressed. For example, my waiter asked if I cared for another glass of wine, and when I said yes, he took the glass right off the table (even though it was still half-full!). He "topped it off" but charged me for two full glasses.

I will return to Bullman's and look forward to seeing a few minor changes in the future.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We placed an order for take out after reading reviews for Bullman's and we were not disappointed. We had the BBQ chicken and the artichoke pizza. I honestly could not pick a favorite. The employees are very friendly and polite. The pizza was ready when promised and was a fresh, hot delight. We will return.

Visited July 2014
Billings, Montana
“Fantabulous!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have been to many pizza places but this place was amazing. The prices are very reasonable and the customer service was great. There are many great choices all with a Montana flair.

• Visited June 2014