“Excellent food and service.”

Bullman's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #30 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Serving wood fired pizzas in a relaxed family friendly atmosphere. Beer and Wine available for on premise consumption. Appetizers, salads, soft drinks available. Enjoy the best wood fired pizza Montana has to offer at Bullman's wood fired pizza.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I like pizza and driving through Billings on vacation I read the Tripadvisor reviews and chose Bullmans (I've eaten before at Enzo's which is also very good, with a more extensive menu).
The service was prompt and very friendly. The side salad of fresh greens, walnuts, and apples was delicious. The wine selection could be stronger but the local beer menu was very good. The pizza came quickly and was hot, something you would assume would be a prerequisite at a pizzeria but isn't always unfortunately. As others have commented, the toppings are excellent, and I liked the crust. The price of the entire meal was extremely reasonable. I would recommend Bullman's for people looking for very good food in a casual atmosphere.

1  Thank Permitmon

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

It's wood fired pizza and unfortunately mine was charred. Too bad because the topping was delicious. I was a little worried because when I got there the parking lot was empty; but the atmosphere was great and the servers were awesome. The value was good too. Rarely see Stella Artois for 3.50. I'm going to assume my charred pizza was unusual as this restaurant has gotten good reviews - I would try it again

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We passed through Billings on our way to Yellowstone NP. Based on the TripAdvisor reviews we went looking for Bullman's. After going around the block we actually discovered that it was located next door to the Hilton Garden Inn where we were staying.

My wife is very particular about pizza crust and Bullman's got her official seal of approval. The side salads were good by ant standards let alone that of many pizza places. The prices were reasonable.

We liked Bullman's enough to make a point of stopping there again on our way out of Yellowstone passing through Billings again.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We ate here because of the trip advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. Very good prices for a very good pizza! They had some choices with a little twist from usual selections. I had the Beartooth with a touch if Gorgonzola. Yummy! Service was also bright and cheery.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch around 1:30pm and the place was pretty quiet. We were seated right away and placed an order within a few minutes. The menu is smaller but lots of choices. We ordered 2 mediums for a family of 4 and it was just right. The pizza was simple but very tasty and possibly one of the best pizza's I have ever had. The pizza's are wood fired so they are cooked more in some area's then others but it really all adds to the taste of them. This was an affordable, fantastic place that I will come back to for sure.