“Best left unsaid”

The Josephine Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Billings
The Josephine Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 8 Billings B&B and Inns
Wyoming
“Best left unsaid”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My mother always said "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". OK, well, the breakfast was pretty good. Ever see a place that passed by "quaint" and went right to "dilapidated"? Enough said.

Room Tip: Read these reviews before making a choice. Ps - there is no pool or exercise center here - just cou...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bob M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Indiana
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

The place was not clean. Dead plants in pots were everywhere. A cookie sheet full of old bacon grease sat outside our entry the entire time we were there. Harvey was quite nice, never saw Bobbi. The shower (?) received a strong cussing from my husband due to its size,etc.; I didn't even attempt it. Needs major cleaning!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank IndianaSweetpea
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We enjoyed our visit at the Josephine. The "Hat Room" was fun with all the different hats. The breakfast was tasty. We had a problem getting the front door to open even though we had the correct code. Bobbi, the hostess, was enjoyable to visit with.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank bebbshall
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 August 2013

More shabby than chic. Basic upkeep needed. Do not expect your room to be tidied up unless specifically requested. Jacuzzi not working; shower stall very small, without even a soap dish, enclosed only by curtain on three sides. Proprietor gave incorrect directions to Big Horn National Monument.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Larry W
arizona
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I just got back from a fantastic trip to Montana and we had the privilege of staying at the Josephine B&B. Harvey was a fabulous host and made some mean boysenberry pancakes! He is very knowledgeable about the area and we enjoyed talking with him about Montana! The rooms were clean (we stayed in the Garden Suite one night and the Captain's Room another) and we enjoyed lounging on the front porch. The entire place is very cute and cozy -- and for the price, you really can't beat it!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank scoutArizona
Kentucky
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I just returned to Kentucky from a 10 night stay at the Josephine! This was my 4th stay at this bed and breakfast. This time I was apprehensive because I had read 2 "unflattering reviews" on Trip Advisor. However, I found the place warm and friendly as it had been on my other stays, but, more importantly, my room was clean and comfortable. Harvey served his guests a filling and delicious breakfast each morning. I especially liked the fresh fruit and the sourdough pancakes from a very old and historic recipe. Since I have absolutely no familial relationship with the current owners, I assure the readers that I am being totally objective. The location, within walking distance to the downtown Billings area, was also valuable to me. During my stay, the weather was hot (the AC worked great!) and the weather was cold and snowy (the heating also was wonderful). For a single and older female, the Josephine is a great choice.

Room Tip: I stayed in the garden room this time, but I have also stayed in the hat room.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
8 Thank KYWMN
Marshall, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I can't imagine any thing nicer than the Castle Suite! We were in Billings for a grandson's graduation...and how nice it was to have a cozy, comfy place to go and relax. The people were Great, the food was WONDERFUL, the tub...SO relaxing, the bed...VERY COMFORTABLE! We have another grandson graduatiing in 2014 and we are already looking forward to staying at The Josephine again!!

Room Tip: I did not see the other rooms here, but some of our family has, and they say they are ALL GREAT! We...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family