I flew into Billings on business trip that would take me from Billings to Helena and finally to Spokane. I stayed at Holiday Inn Express at all those locations and found this to be the best out the three. The defining difference for me was having an actual easy chair with foot stool to sit back and relax in. (The rooms I stay in are always standard with King Size bed or two doubles.) Plus out the three it was the quietest when it came to not hearing other guests and or traffic noise. Other than that all else was positively equal in the way of clean rooms, internet access, free morning breakfast and friendly staffs. I also do not want to leave out the free morning newspaper available at all locations, even though I didn't have time to read them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Billings Hotel is a beautiful hotel located on the east side of Billings, MT. Easy access from I-90, take exit 455. We are located just West of the I-90, I94 junction.Looking to travel scenic Montana? We are an ideal stay over point to take day trips to see Yellowstone National Park, Beartooth Pass, Little Bighorn and Pompey's Pillar We have a complimentary breakfast bar, business center with high speed Internet.We are just 3 miles from the Metra Park. Forty-five minutes from Little Big Horn Battlefield, thirty minutes from Pompey's Pillar and one hour from Red Lodge ski resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Billings
- Holiday Inn Billings
- Billings Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Billings, Montana