We stayed in room 226 which had a lovely king size bed, but the room is situated at the very end of the hall way, and we could hear people going up & down the stairs from the side exit. Sounds in hallway carry as well. Don't know what guests were doing down the hall but they were coming & going at 2:30 a.m., so is was disruptive to say the least. The hotel is situated right off the interstate for the traveller that just needs a place that's easy to set off from the next day. The restaurants are about 1.5 miles from the hotel, so just a quick trip away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Billings Hotel is a beautiful hotel located on the east side of Billings, MT. Easy access from I-90, take exit 455. We are located just West of the I-90, I94 junction.Looking to travel scenic Montana? We are an ideal stay over point to take day trips to see Yellowstone National Park, Beartooth Pass, Little Bighorn and Pompey's Pillar We have a complimentary breakfast bar, business center with high speed Internet.We are just 3 miles from the Metra Park. Forty-five minutes from Little Big Horn Battlefield, thirty minutes from Pompey's Pillar and one hour from Red Lodge ski resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Billings
- Holiday Inn Billings
- Billings Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Billings, Montana