We stayed 2 nights at this Holiday Inn Express. It was a newer hotel and was in excellent shape. Quick check in and check out, clean & modern rooms, clean & modern bathrooms and comfortable beds. The A/C worked very good -- compared to most motel rooms. The breakfast area was clean and offered a nice variety for breakfast. All personnel were very friendly and helpful. The location was right off the interstate but not close to any decent restaurants. But overall a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Billings Hotel is a beautiful hotel located on the east side of Billings, MT. Easy access from I-90, take exit 455. We are located just West of the I-90, I94 junction.Looking to travel scenic Montana? We are an ideal stay over point to take day trips to see Yellowstone National Park, Beartooth Pass, Little Bighorn and Pompey's Pillar We have a complimentary breakfast bar, business center with high speed Internet.We are just 3 miles from the Metra Park. Forty-five minutes from Little Big Horn Battlefield, thirty minutes from Pompey's Pillar and one hour from Red Lodge ski resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Billings
- Holiday Inn Billings
- Billings Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Billings, Montana