I travel extensively and have been a fan of Holiday Inn Express's throughout the country, however this hotel is very overpriced and has the worst staff I have ever encountered in my years of travel. Hotel was relatively clean with the exception of the elevator which had a very strong/bad oder. The hotel facilities and rooms should put this hotel in the $60 price range for the area. The hotel staff were some of the most unprofessional, unhelpful and rude I have ever encountered in all of my travels. Please do youself a favor and stay away from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Billings Hotel is a beautiful hotel located on the east side of Billings, MT. Easy access from I-90, take exit 455. We are located just West of the I-90, I94 junction.Looking to travel scenic Montana? We are an ideal stay over point to take day trips to see Yellowstone National Park, Beartooth Pass, Little Bighorn and Pompey's Pillar We have a complimentary breakfast bar, business center with high speed Internet.We are just 3 miles from the Metra Park. Forty-five minutes from Little Big Horn Battlefield, thirty minutes from Pompey's Pillar and one hour from Red Lodge ski resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Billings
- Holiday Inn Billings
- Billings Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Billings, Montana