“Good place to stay”

Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We stayed here for one night layover on a road trip between Minnesota and Glacier National Park.
We had a room with two queens and it was spacious and clean.

Check in / out went smoothly. The continental breakfast was the usual fare.

I would stay here again when in the Billings area.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, MT, responded to this review, 16 August 2011
Crazyhike~ Thank you for staying with us for you layover. We make cleanliness a high priority here at the Billings CIS so; I appreciate you pointing that out! Our breakfast is a hot buffet of items that rotate day so, I glad you enjoyed that as well. I love hearing you'll be back!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Marly-le-Roi, France
Reviewed 13 August 2011

If you are death, don't hesitate a minute ...Go there, you'll enjoy. If you consider an hotel as a quiet place to rest avoid this spot !...
In rooms along a very busy road it's really impossible to sleep. People in corridor talking and considering the place at night as a conference center added to my great disappointement.
We asked for a room opposite this busy road. The clerk told us it was impossible because no availability and no rooms with two beds on this side. For the avalability it could be true, having no way to check. The second argument (no rooms with two beds on the other side) it was a lie, I checked before leaving !...
I'm very suspicious about the commentaries i read on trip advisor . Are they really written by customers ???

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank didactis
Didactis~ I'm sorry that you found our hotel to be noisy during your stay as this is not a common issue for this hotel. When guests have special needs or requests we do try to accommodate when available. I believe it was just a misunderstanding and what should have been said was all the rooms with two beds on the backside are occupied at this time. Once again, I'm sorry you feel we would lie to you and would welcome you to call me at 406-245-9995. Michelle Breitwiser, GM
Ronks
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I have been in fancier and more modern Country Inn and Suites, but this one was kept very clean and the staff was great. They were always pleasant and willing to help you out. Cookies were ALWAYS available to snack on even though the hotel was sold out! Never was there a hassle getting into breakfast and they had a wonderful breakfast. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank birdbreeder
Birdbreed~ Thank you for a great review that GM's love to share with staff! I know my staff works hard to keep things clean and guests happy. I’m happy the cookies kept you happy! Glad you'll be staying here again!! Michelle Breitwiser, GM
manitoba
Reviewed 10 August 2011

We were on a 3 and a half week family road trip - Billings was our third last night. After staying in some really disappointing hotels, this Country Inn completely wow-ed us! Our kids are 11 and 14 and really appreciated your super fast wifi, great pool and hot tub area and super clean rooms that really made you feel comfortable and 'at home'. Breakfast room is large and bright, food choices can satisfy the pickiest of eaters - I know because I have two of them! If our travels take us through Billings again, we will not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank winterinwinnipeg
Winterinw~ Simply Perfect! I know we could never be this but it still brings a smile to my face to hear customers who really appreciate a hotel that cares. Thank you for making my day! Love to have you as our guests again & again! Michelle Breitwiser, GM
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I would definitely stay here again. Atmosphere and Amenities were great...

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We had room with two queen beds which was wonderful after long flights from the uk. Beds very comfortable. Staff really helpful. Breakfast was the best of any hotel I have stayed in around the world, lots of choice and tasty bacon.
They are so wonderful at this hotel that they agreed to keep our bags for a couple of hours a week later when we came off the ranch pre airport. It's very near airport although yellow cabs over charge at thirteen dollars one way.

Room Tip: Two queens good
1 Thank Christina075
Christina ~ All the way from London...so glad you could visit Montana!! Thank you for the compliments on our breakfast! Come back and see use if your ever back out this way! Michelle Breitwiser, GM
Montana
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Service was good and the rooms were very clean! The breakfast in the morning was great! Full breakfast with everything served. Oh and they had wonderful fresh baked cookies at the front desk.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Montanahi~ Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our breakfast and of course the cookies! I appreciate you commenting on the good service and clean rooms! See you on your next stay. Michelle Breitwiser, GM