“Dirty Room”

Ranked #19 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Busby, Montana, United States
“Dirty Room”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I booked this room through expedia, they changed my card then the motel charged my card again! Our room was dirty. The bedding had not been changed, there was hair on the sheets and pillows. The fridge & microwave were dirty, the floor hadn't been vacuumed. I complained and they put us in a new room. That one was clean but the light by the door didn't work, and the outlet by the microwave didn't work. I had my cell phone plugged in all night for nothing.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Roberta B ~ Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you found this hotel to be anything other than wonderful. Please call me at 406-245-9995 to discuss this. Michelle Breitwiser, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
calgary
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Booked a suite here because of the rave reviews. Woman booking us in was sick with a cold and obviously didn't want to be there. She made my family feel like a pain in the butt. After sneezing into her hand and handling my identification and credit card, she got us the key cards. Had to come back down to ask about internet access because there was no instruction in the room or in the guest welcome book. She was visibly annoyed that I asked the question. Pool was nice but there were no towels. We were provided with a crib for our baby - it was an actual fold-out not just a pack n' play - that was nice. Room was clean and comfy, though the carpets needed a steam clean. Breakfast in the morning was okay if you like toast and cereal but the eggs were not edible - my wife actually spat them back out, it was very funny. I paid $120 for the night, felt expensive for what we got. Not a terrible experience, but I'd try another hotel on my way through next time.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
San Clemente
Reviewed 12 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Flew in to meet friends and headed out the next day. So didn't spend time at the hotel. It was nice, clean and roomy, but thought it was fairly expensive for the area. Breakfast was typical free breakfast.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We usually like stays at this chain, and this kept to form. The only complaint I really have is the water, which may be standard for this area. It was so soft, that after showering I felt slimey, even after rinsing extensively. Oh well. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfy, as were the bed and pillows. We really liked the breakfast with the breaded chicken pieces... we'd never seen that before! So nice breaky overall. We'd recommend a stay here for road warriors or for whatever reason :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Montana
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Nice breakfast in spacious breakfast room. Clean rooms. Games available in lobby. Tea, coffee and cookies always in lobby. Helpful staff. Sometimes tough to turn left into parking lot driving toward Metra

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Flathead Valley, Mt
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We've stayed here three times and wish we stayed here several other times when we've booked at other hotels in Billings. The staff is friendly, the pool is warm, the rooms are clean, and the location is good. Even though there is constant traffic in this area, I didn't hear any trains (unlike most other hotels in Billings). You could probably ask for a room facing away from the road for an even quieter stay. This is my first choice for hotels in the Billings area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Scappoose, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I can;t say enough good things about the staff and facilities. It is very apparent that they care about where they work and who they are catering to. Because of the weight of my box I needed for the training I did, I needed to send it in advance. They took care of my material, had it available when I got there and sent it back after the training was complete. This saved me time and money.
I would recommend this facilities to anyone who is planning on holding a meeting or training. The meeting room was one of the best I have used so far, they kept the water and coffee fresh and met all my needs.
I would make only one observation, they do not have an airport shuttle so be sure to make arrangements for travel to and from if needed.

Eric Freimuth