“VERY PLEASED!!!”

Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Fairfield, Montana
“VERY PLEASED!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed here during market the end of January. After a 6 hour drive though horrible roads and arriving after midnight we couldn't find a parking spot. The employee at the desk quickly offered to move her vehicle so we would be able to park for the night and unload our luggage. The next morning I realized I had forgotten my curling iron. We went to the front desk to inquire about a loaner. They didn't have one available, but the employee working quickly called her husband and had him bring one of hers to the hotel. They brought it up to the room in a very timely manner. I have never been to a hotel where everyone was so quick to help out and please! Thank you and we will be back!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Spearfish, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We live in South Dakota and my wife's family lives in Alberta, Canada. We drive through Billings every year on our way to Alberta and have stayed at the Country Inn and Suites for the last 15 years. The quality of the staff and the property has ALWAYS been top notch.

Room Tip: For extra quiet sleep, ask for a room on the back side.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you for an awesome review. I love sharing these with my staff! Michelle Breitwiser, GM
Busby, Montana, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

I booked this room through expedia, they changed my card then the motel charged my card again! Our room was dirty. The bedding had not been changed, there was hair on the sheets and pillows. The fridge & microwave were dirty, the floor hadn't been vacuumed. I complained and they put us in a new room. That one was clean but the light by the door didn't work, and the outlet by the microwave didn't work. I had my cell phone plugged in all night for nothing.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Roberta B ~ Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you found this hotel to be anything other than wonderful. Please call me at 406-245-9995 to discuss this. Michelle Breitwiser, GM
calgary
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Booked a suite here because of the rave reviews. Woman booking us in was sick with a cold and obviously didn't want to be there. She made my family feel like a pain in the butt. After sneezing into her hand and handling my identification and credit card, she got us the key cards. Had to come back down to ask about internet access because there was no instruction in the room or in the guest welcome book. She was visibly annoyed that I asked the question. Pool was nice but there were no towels. We were provided with a crib for our baby - it was an actual fold-out not just a pack n' play - that was nice. Room was clean and comfy, though the carpets needed a steam clean. Breakfast in the morning was okay if you like toast and cereal but the eggs were not edible - my wife actually spat them back out, it was very funny. I paid $120 for the night, felt expensive for what we got. Not a terrible experience, but I'd try another hotel on my way through next time.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
San Clemente
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Flew in to meet friends and headed out the next day. So didn't spend time at the hotel. It was nice, clean and roomy, but thought it was fairly expensive for the area. Breakfast was typical free breakfast.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

We usually like stays at this chain, and this kept to form. The only complaint I really have is the water, which may be standard for this area. It was so soft, that after showering I felt slimey, even after rinsing extensively. Oh well. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfy, as were the bed and pillows. We really liked the breakfast with the breaded chicken pieces... we'd never seen that before! So nice breaky overall. We'd recommend a stay here for road warriors or for whatever reason :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Nice breakfast in spacious breakfast room. Clean rooms. Games available in lobby. Tea, coffee and cookies always in lobby. Helpful staff. Sometimes tough to turn left into parking lot driving toward Metra

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family