Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Billings, MT
US$129
US$126
US$117
US$122
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$96
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
US$101
US$146
US$128
All reviewsliquor storecookiesroom was cleanyogurtwould stay here againhot breakfastroad tripwe've stayedgreat place to stayvery nice hotelafter a long dayparking lotstaff was very friendlymetralobbyapplebeeswhirlpool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I had a bad experience in January 2014 with this hotel, I spoke with the manager she apologized and invited me to come back again. Last week, I decided to try it again. The trash cans in our room were not emptied and the refrigerator was off. I could not find a "on" switch inside so I called the front desk and told her. I was switched to another room, which was clean and everything worked great! Another concern: I traveled with my mother, 78 yrs old, and she uses a chair to help her walk. The front doors were very hard for her to open and there was no handicapped button to push. Otherwise the staff were great!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014

very good value if you are at a sporting event at the Metra Park next door. better than average breakfast and they had juices available all day for free, they even made fresh baked cookies all day for guests. rooms are in good shape and seem up to date. pool and hot tub are small but clean

Room Tip: stay on top floor because you can hear noises from guest above
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We had to drive into Billings so I made a weekend of it and brought along my wife. This hotel came highly recommended by my boss who visits Billings once a month for work. Immediately upon walking in we felt very comfortable and inviting by the warm fireplace and seating. There was a circus in town (lol no joke) as well as a wrestling tween tournament so most of the rooms were booked but four. The front desk personnel Krystina? was very nice and did her best to accomadate us. We ended up with a last minute business suite end of hall first floor. Room was HUGE with a large king bed a side table used for dinner and a desk. Room also had a microwave, mini fridge, and a bag of popcorn. So awesome. Everything was very clean. Bathrooms were a nice granite top. Shower was hot. So first day/night we spent a night out on the town then crashed in the comfy bed. Breakfast started at 7a over at 10:30a and included a full spread by hotel standards. A variety of cereals, machines of milk and juices, fresh eggs, sausage, and potatoes. Buicuits, breakfast scones, bagels and a waffle machine THAT WORKED!! Awesomeness!! Some of the best coffee Ive had over the road in a while which is readily available in the room (at will) and in the lobby. Freshly baked cookies available next to check in desk. Maps and local eateries throughout town. Newspaper every morning on buffet table as you enter. So nice stayed a 2nd night which included lots of sleep and a noon hottub. Hot tub was HOT! Ive been in some hottubs, mostly outdoors, first indoor so be prepared to sweat. Pool is warmwatered. Weekends are busy, Monday was quiet. First day cost $150 second day cost $110. Sort of high priced range for Montana then again considering what other hotels were in the area the price was well worth it to us. All in all will DEFINITELY stay again and re-recommend to friends traveling in area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel was great, the beds were super comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The hotel staff were very friendly. The shower was great and the bathroom was really clean. They had a wonderful pool and hot tub and had adult hours which was nice. If my daughter ends up going to school in Billings this is the hotel I will stay at when visting.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family