“Fantastic venue”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fantastic venue”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great place to see all kinds of world class music, plays and theater. Staff are very welcoming and the town is a great place to spend time!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank pearllodea

Billings, Montana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Mesmerizing”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The guitarists who played for this year's International Guitar Night were mesmerizing! Thought I'd fall asleep to the soothing, peaceful tunes in the comfort of this cozy local theater but the evening was exciting and thoroughly entertaining and I saved sleep 'til I got home. ABT every year has a wide variety music, dance, theater, even kids' programs that give our community a choice of arts and entertainment that can't be beat!

Visited February 2014
4 Thank MontanaIrish1
lethbridge
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Good venue for one man concert”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

A nice theatre - a bit older, but was a great place to see the one man performance of Kris Kristofferson. I sat on the 2nd level, first row as I like to sit on the rail so I have no one in front of me. I am short so had to lean forward in my seat to see over the rail, but I preferred that to having a tall person in front of me. They also serve beer and wine that you can bring into the theatre.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank nirt
San Diego, California, United States
288 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 390 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Billings, MT is not a big city, but this theatre is great!

Comfy seats, friendly staff, elegant but not snooty decor, nice restrooms, and not too large so that every seat is still a pretty good seat for viewing.

Visited December 2012
4 Thank John P
Billings, Montana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great first experience”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This was my first time going to Alberta Bair, everyone was so friendly. The auditorium was spacious, clean and the sound was good. Thank you for a great experience!

Visited September 2013