“Stress free and beautiful”
Review of Oscar's Park

Oscar's Park
Ranked #31 of 68 things to do in Billings
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I recently had a beautiful wedding followed by a family reunion the next day here. We were able to rent the facility for the entire weekend, making set up and tear down much less stressful. It was in a great location. Close enough to Billings for guests to enjoy city activities and the convenience of close sleeping accommodations but far away enough to be away from the noise of the city and feel like you were in nature. Guests loved the locations and the historic buildings added a nice rustic touch and fun places to take unique pictures. Got beautiful pictures down near the river as well so lots of variety. I had no troubles with deposit or refunds and I received it about 2 weeks after my wedding date like they said I would. List of cleaning expectations was written out in numerous places so we knew what was expected. I found my overall experience a very pleasant one the owners were very kind to me.

2  Thank sunnydaze2013

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I had the same experience as the lady above. Wedding was great but the owners were horrible to deal with. Good thing we rented to for two days because we had to spend the first day cleaning it and same deal with our deposit. They cashed our check right away and then gave us nothing back because she said there was black marks on the bathroom wall so they had to paint. I sent her a letter asking for pictures or why she did not give us a chance to probably just wipe the black marks off of the wall and no response. I think they just don't have the money to give it back so they make stuff up. I would never recommend this place because of the horrible owners who only care about the money and not the beauty that they own.

5  Thank Cheryl8602
Reviewed 4 December 2012

A lot of old Billings history here. Nice country area, close to the Yellostone River. Not far from the Sleep Inn.

1  Thank ED- Marie EE E
Reviewed 20 November 2012

What a great park to get away from the busy-ness of Billings! Quiet, well-kept, I felt safe walking there and enjoying being out in nature.

3  Thank watergirl34145