“Very good food”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Very good food”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My wife and I always enjoy eating at the Tao. We always liked the food we order there.. It has a great taste. We loved the restaurant they had in Big Timber..If you like Asian food i would sure try the Tao.

• Visited October 2013

Billings, Montana
“Probably the best in Billings”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This is sort of a small place, unpretentious, but very pleasant inside. My wife and I have eaten here several times and like it because not only is the food very good, it is one of the few places around where you can actually carry on a conversation while you eat. The food is very good. I almost always order the Seafood Bird Nest and it is always delicious. The Bird Nest part is made fresh, unlike Asian Sea Grill which I am sure buys pre-made ones and that have no taste. We've also had sushi and it is as good as there is in Billings. If you want very good Asian food in a quiet comfortable atmosphere with pleasant staff, this is the place.

Visited November 2013
“Worst restaurant in town!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My family drove up and noticed the cook in the parking lot visiting. It was about 6:00 pm and they close at 9:00 pm. The cook saw us coming and ran ahead of us and locked the door! I can honestly say I was so shocked!! Never again!

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank tjdmontana
Billings, Montana
“Good food”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

A group of us tried this place for the first time a month ago. We all really enjoyed our food and the portions were very generous. The atmosphere is alright, but could be improved upon. The service was average. We would try this place again.

• Visited June 2013
Dickinson
“Excellent food n ambience !”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Everything good to say about Tao.... Second time weve eaten there with family in tow... Lovely atmosphere, wonderful service, food was awesome, everything with such detail and pleasing to all of the senses... will return soon !

Visited July 2013