“Really good Asian food in a nice, quiet place.”
Review of Tao New Asian

Tao New Asian
Ranked #21 of 360 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was very impressed with a recent lunch here. Very fresh and flavorful food in a quiet, clean environment. It's easy to get to near local Billings shopping and superstores. A great way to escape after shopping or to have a nice lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Every time we go to Billings, our favorite food to eat is Thai food. There are at least four different Thai restaurants, but this is our favorite, whether going for lunch or for dinner. They also serve great Sushi if that's your desire. The flavors, the arrangments, the very stylish decor, soft music, and servers all make this a wonderful experience. We've been there at least a half dozen times now and never been disappointed. They have the traditional Thai dishes, and many signature dishes. My favorites are the eggplant and curry dishes. Try it, you'll love it!

1  Thank Charles and Pau... W
Reviewed 4 March 2014

No msg in their food and it tastes great! I have had a couple of the chicken dishes, both very good. Good size lunches. I have had the salmon salad also and it is great. They have mochi (spelling) ice cream for dessert, yum, it's different, but good, I love the mango.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My husband and I have eaten here several times and have thoroughly enjoyed everything we've eaten. The sauces are flavorful and the veggies crisp. They have wonderful hand made steamed pork buns that my husband had been searching for since he was a kid and had them while visiting San Francisco's China Town. It was like going back in time for him and was a real treat. The atmosphere is modern yet warm and the service prompt. My only complaint would be that the prices are a little high for the portion sizes. We will go back again anyway because the food is that good.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Just had a great lunch at Tao New Asian. Mongolian Beef and the Mango Ice Cream for dessert. Both were very well done in the enjoyment department. Flavors were perfect and the waitstaff and owners are always pleasant and accommedating. The prices my be around 10% more than other Asian restaurants, but when the ingrediants are correct and the food is hot from the kitchen I will gladly pay the extra money. The Mango Ice Cream had a drizzle of chocolate sauce and thinly sliced strawberries artistically placed on the plate. What can I say but...MMmmmmm!!!

1  Thank Curtis B

Been to Tao New Asian? Share your experiences!