“A Tasty Treat”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My wife and I have dined here before and always had both good service and very tasty food. Due to her many food intolerances, the staff and cook have always gone out of their way to make her meal special and non-toxic! Our most recent meal included Sweet & Sour Chicken for me and a special Chilean Sea Bass dish for her. Both were excellent as usual and the portion sizes are more than generous.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had dinner here last week, and i really enjoyed. What a lovely ambiance--- nicely designed and maintained. The server was really friendly and helpful. Food was good, and we had the bento boxes. My asparagus shrimp was really nice, although a bit salty. Overall--- highly recommended for this area of Billings-- nice to see such a restaurant.

1  Thank jenabaintheworld
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This place is probably the best Asian place in town. I love coming here and am rarely disappointed. I would say that the sushi is only average though, if you only want sushi you should go somewhere else. The chicken bibimbap pot with brown rice is the best dish to have if you are undecided. I eat here as often as I can.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

A bit pricey and the sauce are on the sweeter side. However, since I'm a vegan, I did request no eggs and no meat in my meal and they'd accommondated.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was very impressed with a recent lunch here. Very fresh and flavorful food in a quiet, clean environment. It's easy to get to near local Billings shopping and superstores. A great way to escape after shopping or to have a nice lunch or dinner.