“Not downtown Denny's, but the one on westside.”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #138 of 360 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This was not at all like a standard Denny's. Decor was nicely done & rather an upscale coffee shop. Presentation of food was very nice & delicious. We went a second time. Be aware that this is not the one in downtown Billings, but a little further.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The restaurant was good clean and friendly. The wait staff was good our meal was good and served quick.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We had eaten a late lunch and wanted a small dinner so we shared an order of nachos. It was tasty and more than the two of us could eat. They had nicely distributed the seasoned hamburger, salsa, and cheese throughout the chips (not the cheesy clump many offer). I had to ask for small plates, but received them promptly. Service was OK, nothing to write home about. I would try them out again if I were in the area.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

During a cross-country trip with my wife and 2-year-old son, we stopped into this Denny's for an admittedly late lunch.

Service was OK, but I got the feeling that all the staff was tapping their foot...waiting for us to leave.

Food was, well....Denny's.

1  Thank biznisman
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This place is a joke. I asked for a few things extra and it was like they never even listened to me. No apologies and not once was we checked on. I guess if your drunk and it's after the bar time to go eat, it's ok cause customer service usually doesn't matter then, but this place is terrible!

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!