Review of Fuddruckers

Description: Burger Joint
Description: Burger Joint
Casper
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Our food was delicious and the kids really enjoyed feeding the ducks and ducklings outside. Great value as well

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank JL8209

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The food was amazing. They need to improve on service time. But it is worth the wait. They have something for everyone

Visited August 2014
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Family enjoyed”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here after a long morning on the road. The burgers were great. We liked that you could build your burgers the way you want. There was also a bakery that had great cookies. The grand kids enjoyed the arcade games.

Billings, Montana
“Best Burgers in the Business...”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

awesome. simply awesome. very good burgers, choose your own toppings, made to order, bakery and icecream on-site. WOW. A bit more than the golden arches, but no comparison on service and taste.

• Visited March 2014
Perth
“Needs a lot of soap and scrub!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I regularly eat at Fudruckers on my travels, it's usually pretty good, so went to the Overland Ave in Billings.
My wife and I just arrived after a long drive.
What a shock - very crowded with a mass vending machines and strange games, but our real gripe is the fact that the place is dirty, not just unclean, dirty! Why we didn't leave on entering the place I dont know.
My wife ordered Caesar Salad and I a hamburger with fries and a chocklate shake.
The salad was OK.
I ordered my hamburger medium-well - The burger was rare and the fries were cold.

The food was less than impressive but the real clanger was the fact that the place is dirty!

• Visited March 2014