“Great Pizza”

Tarantinos pizza
Ranked #211 of 354 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This place has some unique pizzas on its menu. We found the pepperoni to be very mild yet tasty. We chose one of the many veggie pizzas and it was delicious. A thin crust pizza that is still a bit chewy, with just the right amount of sauce. The person who took our order was very friendly. If we lived in the area we'd be there often!

1  Thank Dave P

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I love their pizza!! It has great flavor!! The people that work are always friendly, there is a relaxed atmosphere. The pizza is not your everyday pizza, the crust is thin with great sauces and so many options to make the pizza your own!!

1  Thank Logun K
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

Nothing like eatting wafer thing pizza kept warm under a heat lamp. Yuck. Stopped here because I had heard so much about it. My first impression when I came in should have told me this wasnt a decent place. The two associates were sitting on the counter talking. Gross who sits on the counter. I ordered their special. The pizza was wafer thin..and had been kept under a heat lamp for who knows how long. It was luke warm and not very good at all. My child who is a pizza fanatic took two bites of pizza and refused to eat anymore. In both my opinion and hers it was aweful

1  Thank Toadswaggle
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Once you try this pizza, nothing in town stands a chance of matching up! We always get the Americano. The ingredients are fresh and it is always baked just right! The crust is also excellent. We call ahead and bring it home to enjoy with a movie. We recommend it to friends!

1  Thank Cheryl B
Reviewed 2 October 2012

The secret to Tarantinos is to play with the choices of sauces, cheeses and toppings. They have a very great menu of their standard pizzas, but being able to pair your favorite sauce with your favorite toppings on a New York style crust (the dough is made to their own standard) is just phenomenal. They use high quality ingredients, not the cheap stuff other places do. They're always happy to build what the customer wants. The owner and employees are friendly and accomodating.
~"Cheese Guy"