“Always good food”

Uberbrew
Ranked #3 of 354 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Going to Uberbrew is getting to be a habit for my wife and me. We went again a couple nights ago and were not disappointed. In my previous posts about Uberbrew I raved about the Reuben Dog with Mac & Cheese for a side dish. Well, I had it again and it is still my favorite item on Uberbrew's menu. My wife ordered one also. We both enjoyed our meals a lot.

The servers at UB have been there for quite some time, it seems like at least a couple years, maybe more. They are all good, stay busy, but always have a fun comment to share with their customers.

We will be returning to Uberbrew time and time again, I'm sure. One of these times I'll have to try a different entree.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Delicious food, I recommend the smoked chicken, wonderful flavor!! The service was fast considering how busy they were! IPA brew, my favorite. After dinner we walked around the cute town of Billings right from the restaurant!

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Food was very good. The whiskey chicken sandwich is great the sauce was amazing. We even bought a jar to bring back to Florida.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Upon landing in Billings we were famished. We headed down to Uberbrew a bit early, as it was almost 1:00 eastern time but only 11 mountain time. We waited outside for the restaurant to open and were invited a few minutes early so that we didn't have to wait outside. The staff was great. My husband enjoyed the hamburger he ordered, and i enjoyed a great chicken sandwich. We aren't big beer drinkers, but they didn't give us to hard of a time over that :) Restaurant was very clean and had great decor.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I'm not a beer guy, but the local brew here did taste really nice. The menu is basically bar food, nothing light (think cheese fries.) the staff was friendly and helpful. Plenty of big screens if you want to sip and watch sports.

1  Thank BernardAugust

Been to Uberbrew? Share your experiences!