“Beautiful”
Review of DanWalt Gardens

DanWalt Gardens
Ranked #8 of 66 things to do in Billings
Reviewed 24 February 2014

These are amazing gardens that hide within the south side. It even has a wonderful setting for an incredible wedding.

There are newer reviews for DanWalt Gardens

Reviewed 5 September 2013

very special if you are interested in gardening at all. it would have been cool if the gardener was there to tell you about it.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I attended a cousin's wedding reception here. I had heard it was really nice but I was skeptical. I was blown away when I saw what these guys have done here. The layout and the sheer number of different plants, flowers and trees is stunning. The south side never looked like this when I was growing up.

1  Thank CaptainD1234
Reviewed 16 June 2013

DanWalt gardens is an amazing oasis in the heart of Billings. Owner Dan is an outgoing, fun guide for the gardens. I recommend that you schedule a guided tour. The gardens are lovely and packed with more variety of flora and fauna than I thought possible. We had the good fortune to schedule a guided tour with lunch. Lunch was wonderful and served up inside a tastefully decorated pavilion. DanWalt is a great place to spend a few hours gazing at the flowers and plants away from the hussle-bustle of city life.

4  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 3 May 2013

These gardens are extraordinarily beautiful! Many weddings and other celebrations are held here. Dan and Walt are gracious hosts and understandably proud of their gardens.

2  Thank Jan B