Northern Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rimview Inn(Billings)
Rimrock Inn(Billings)
View Hotel
All reviewsdowntown billingsfree valet parkingboutique hotelvalet staffcorner roomroom servicerooms are smallking suitebeautiful hoteltoilet papercomfy bednext morningroom keywater pressurestayed one nightdinersouthern
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I was stranded at a meeting in this Hotel, the front desk lady called a taxi for me. Unfortunately 1 hour and 20 minutes latter it still had not arrived. One of the door persons called the other taxi service and they told him it would be 45 minutes to 1 hour before they would arrive. While this was all taking place a female staff person told me if the taxi didn't show up by 1:10 she would do something about it. Little did i know she actually die something about it, she went to her supervisor and explained my problem and allowed her to give me a ride to my motel on the other side of town. They went above and beyond and i truly appreciate it. Thank you and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Arnie S
Northern_Hotel1902, Manager at Northern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you so much Arnie S. We hope to see you again during your next stay!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This was my first time staying in the Northern Hotel. I come to Billings at least once a month and the hotel was a refreshing place in comparison to other hotels in the area. The bed was comfortable, sheets were nice, towels were pleasant. However, the shower pressure was worse than what I imagine a cheap hotel would deliver. It was essentially a trickle. While the bathrooms look nice from a decor perspective, it was all taken away in my mind as I stood freezing in the shower waiting to be rinsed off. They really need to fix this. I am considering going back to my other hotel that I typically stay at based on this. It took away every wonderful thing I liked about this hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Lindsaydroz we are glad you choose to stay with us and want to apologize for your shower experience. We mentioned this to our engineers and they immediately took action to make sure all our water pressure is performing properly on all floors. We want to assure you this problem has been looked into and would like to invite you to stay with us again. During your future stays, please don’t hesitate to speak with a manager if you have any problems or concerns. You can contact us at any time at 406-867-6767. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We had such a wonderful experience at the Northern Hotel in Billings on our way to Bozeman that we decided to spend Thanksgiving there on our way back through as well. The dining experience at the Ten Restaurant was over the top. The personal attention and service was remarkable. Wonderful job on the entire renovation! We will stay, dine, and socialize at the Northern Hotel every time we travel through.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarleneCae
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed one night after a long road trip. What a great place to stay. The Northern is clean and the decor is outstanding. It is new decor in a old historical building. Food is great and location is perfect.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is a brand spanking new hotel in downtown Billings with all the features of a big-city hotel. At the time of this writing, it was offering below-market rates on rooms. It has two restaurants: a fine dining room called TEN and a breakfast/lunch cafe on the corner. We stayed there for two nights and were very impressed. The staff was great and everything was new and shiny.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marintraveller
Northern_Hotel1902, Manager at Northern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Marintraveller we also love things new and shiny! It is so great to read your wonderful review of our property. We hope to see you on your next trip through wonderful Billings. Find us on Facebook and you’ll see all our events and special offers for your next trip!