“Amazing little place!”

Alpine Casino
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Alpine Casino & Restaurant is a great place for food and fun in Billings, MT. Visit us at 1116 16th Street West for great food and excellent service. Our menu features an all American cuisine including burgers, steaks, beer, and wine. Dine in and enjoy our live keno, poker, and reel games or carryout and eat at home! Have a great time in our full casino featuring the latest poker, keno, and reel games. WE ARE THE ONLY ESTABLISHMENT IN BILLINGS FEATURING LIVE KENO! Stop by to eat, and have fun playing! Join our casino players club for even more benefits!
“Amazing little place!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Great food and great service! Loved it! Played live keno for some cheap and enjoyable entertainment and ended up winning fifty dollars and paying for our meal!! Had a great experience!

2 Thank SARAHHAL

Montana City, Montana
“A good little hole in the wall”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Alpine Casino is what we would call a hole in the wall place. It is tucked back in an out of the way strip mall. It is not a very big place maybe 20 tables, kind of dark and a little dingy; but, the food is very good. It is a very regular menu, but everything I have tasted is very good and the fries are the best in town. I usually order the fish and chips because if we go to Alpine, it is not to eat healthy. The deep fried fish and the fries are the best in town that I have eaten so far; I have lived in Billings 8 years. My husband usually gets the riblets, my son a burger; all are great, and the prices are great too. I think a fish sandwich and fries are $7.95. On Friday nights the place is packed, and they have prime rib; I think it is $12.95.
We usually play a few games while we wait at one of maybe 15 machines. They also have 50 cent Keno at each table.
The service is great, even thought they are always busy, and they seem to keep servers a long time.
All in, we love this place; I would recommend to anyone interested in a good inexpensive very casual meal.

• Visited October 2013