“Nothing special”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #72 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Food was good but it was pretty expensive for what I got. We have had them cater also...Everyone at work reported that the food was awesome

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I love this place, the only southern bbq place up here in Montana that is good, I lived in Austin for a couple years and got to eat awesome bbq, then moved back and missed it, until Dickeys opened, soooo good. My fav is the pulled pork.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

The ribs are very good. The meat was very tender and had a good flavor. The staff was friendly. AI recommend trying the green beans as a side.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

On 11/15/13 I had lunch at this location and found the dining room to be clean and adequate. The portions were good for the price and the sauce was pretty good Texas variety. I was only disappointed by the fact that the meat is not wood smoked, and having billed yourself as PIT barbecue, I would expect it to have the smoke flavor which it did not.

The bathroom and I emphasize 1 bathroom was adequate enough for the guys, but I could see the ladies feeling like it could use a light cleaning. And having a urinal probably make them feel like they were in the wrong room. I know its picky but just giving you the complete picture.

Other than that the meat was moist and the portions good, so for 9 to 13 dollars it makes for an adequate lunch. Hopes this helps!!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stopped in on Saturday afternoon at Dickey's for some BBQ. The restaurant was clean, staff was friendly and efficient. I like this restaurant because you go up to the counter and they fix it as you ask for it. No mess-up on the order and you can watch and ask for extras or make sure they don't put something on you don't want. The food was hot, fresh, and delicious. Every meal includes a free ice cream cone at the end and free refills on the big yellow cup. I have nothing but good things to say about this location. Very reasonably prices. Our family ate (and were completely full) for about $20.