“Pretty good but not great...”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #25 of 360 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Took my nieces out to dinner for a little get together. Decided on Olive Garden as the location is very convenient and the menu quite varied. We were seated quickly by a very friendly hostess and immediately greeted by our server. Salad and bread sticks arrived right away. We ordered our entrees and waited, and waited, and waited and waited. The food was hot, tasty, and well presented, but it took forever to arrive at the table. Glad we weren't in a hurry.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Great foof and usually great service. My biggest complaint is that the meal often comes before you can finish or sometimes even start on your salad. That really annoys me.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Always enjoy the Garden! Good food, great service at a very good price! Will keep going back. Thanks

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I don't usually eat at chains but the Billings Olive Garden has great service and the food is always good.

Thank D.D. F
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I really enjoy this Olive Garden in Billings - had a great salad, diet Coke and sausage/peppers sandwich for late lunch. The portions are quite large so I saved half the sandwich for dinner and took my cold drink to go. The salad itself is reason enough to stop by, take five and relax in a very friendly eatery. My waitstaff person Cisco was delightfut and most helpful. I was glad I decided to stop by and ate there the next day too!