“Great food great service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #156 of 339 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Great food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Friday night and busy restaurants but found a spot at the bar. We were served immediately and the two young ladies working the bar enjoyed their jobs and we're very efficient. We enjoyed the atmosphere, enjoyed the conversation with the staff. Our food was served piping hot and my steak was perfectly done. We all have different experiences and for us this evening it was perfect, what a great way to wrap up a trip.
A special shout out to Jenna behind the bar, well done!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“I can't stand going here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I used to eat at Applebee's monthly with a friend for lunch. However, both of the last times I've gone, the experience had been awful. First of all, the service is terrible. You wait for very long times only for the servers to be rude. The last time I went, I sent my food back because it was completely cold. My server didn't apologize and instead rolled her eyes at me. The food is also lackluster anymore more, which is disappointing because it used to be my favorite. I will not be returning any time soon.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MrsRickhoff
Billings, Montana
“Still not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

We met a friend for dinner, looking forward to seeing her and enjoying a good meal. Our visit with her was great, but the service was lousy. We waited and waited for our drinks to be refilled (iced tea and lemonade). It was ironic that when I was sharing with our friend that I had written reviews on our recent trip to the Black Hills on Trip Advisor that our waitress became very attentive. I'm sure she overheard us and decided she should be more responsive to our needs. Too bad she wasn't like that throughout the entire visit. Their name badges look like a white wipeoff board and it was impossible to read her name. Needless to say, she didn't introduce herself either. Our tip was as minimal as her service. I recall this is pretty much the same as when we visited the last time, over a year ago and I hope it will be a long, long time before we spend our good dollars there.

• Visited June 2013
Hardin, Montana
“new help and management needed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

waiting staff was rude and loud enough about things they talked about we could hear them at our table judging us and talking in an unprofessional manner about us across the entire place place including their supposed asst. manager; customers of all variety are how they earn that check ! i will never be a patrone in their establishment ever again i work with people all the time this is not good or professional on any level no mattter what kind of day they had !

Visited December 2012
Eastern MT
“Just your average Applebee's.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

Everything was pretty decent, but not spectacular. It was very busy so the service was slow, but we weren't in a hurry, so it was fine. The food was good and they kept our drinks full - so we were happy with our meals.

Visited February 2013