“downsizing”

Ranked #107 of 364 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 May 2013

you usually know what you're getting into when you go to an applebee's anywhere........nothing different in billings. did notice they are decreasing the size of portions and charging the same. I'm sure that's everywhere . still affordable though

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Boring food, boring waitress, boring experience. I don't know why I agree to go to Applebee's in Billings when I never like the food. I guess I get swept away by the tasty looking commercials, but unfortunately the flavor doesn't live up to the hype.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

We've eaten at Applebee's often, but our latest visit didn't measure up. My wife ordered the lemon shrimp with fettuccini, but it arrived with shrimp atop a small helping of rice. Not terribly savory. I had the fish and chips which were disappointing. The fries were -- well, fries are fries, nothing more can be said. The three strips of fish were batter fried and somewhat crisp, but inside the batter the fish was a soggy lump of mash.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

We were so hungry we could have eaten anything... the food was good, the service a little slow although it was a very busy weekend in Billings so I'll give them that. The restraunt seemed cluttered. Overall, it was fine though.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Just stopped in to have a quick bite, which was average as far as the chain's food is concerned...but the service was excellent and I recommend their magarita on the rocks......great!