“Great service and food”

Ranked #82 of 354 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The food is always great and the staff is very friendly. Lots of seating and parking. Can get real busy around peak times.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Gluten free choices very poor but did manage to eat ribs which seemed a little over cooked. Asked for a side of veggies & they were cooked to perfection...still a little crunchy. Other guest at the table had their new dish which had great flavor but the shrimp only slightly over cooked. Staff friendly & helpful, any mess was cleaned up immediately after the guest left (a family with small children had made quite a mess & the staff were right over after they left to clean up the table & floor)
Won't return!

1  Thank Look4-2
Reviewed 2 May 2013

you usually know what you're getting into when you go to an applebee's anywhere........nothing different in billings. did notice they are decreasing the size of portions and charging the same. I'm sure that's everywhere . still affordable though

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Boring food, boring waitress, boring experience. I don't know why I agree to go to Applebee's in Billings when I never like the food. I guess I get swept away by the tasty looking commercials, but unfortunately the flavor doesn't live up to the hype.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

We've eaten at Applebee's often, but our latest visit didn't measure up. My wife ordered the lemon shrimp with fettuccini, but it arrived with shrimp atop a small helping of rice. Not terribly savory. I had the fish and chips which were disappointing. The fries were -- well, fries are fries, nothing more can be said. The three strips of fish were batter fried and somewhat crisp, but inside the batter the fish was a soggy lump of mash.