“Exactly as Expected”

Good for: Child-friendly
Calgary, Canada
“Exactly as Expected”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Food and Service were just as we expected - very good!!! Menu included all of our favourites. Premises were clean and well maintained.

• Visited September 2013

Saskatoon, Canada
“So Good!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We were on a girls shopping trip in Billings and had 1 lunch and 2 suppers at Applebees. All 3 meals had good service, excellent food and delicious desserts. This restaurant chain is a favourite of ours and we love the desserts! When we return to Billings, we will be sure to come back for at least 1 meal!

• Visited June 2013
Canada
“Good food but bring back Orange Chicken Bowl”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Visited Applebees on our recent shopping trip to Billings and as part of our routine we like to stop at Applebeeds to have the Orange Chicken Bowl. Was very disappointed to see they have taken it off there menu and staff also mentioned that people are always asking for it. So ordered from their 2 for $20 menu and food was still very good. My son had the pasta dish and I opted for the shrimp. Both had adequate portions and came with a free appetizer. Service was very prompt and courteous and restaurant was very busy. Still missed my favorite dish especially when we do not have an Applebees near us and am hoping it will be brought back. Also missing was the beef sliders which is another favorite of ours.

• Visited July 2013
5 Thank CanadaCruisefan
Portland, Oregon
“Good Deal”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

OK, I travel a lot and typically try to eat at local restaurants but was talked into going to Applebee's. I was surprised. Enjoyed the 2 fer specials. My chicken was moist and tasty. My wife's steak was very good as well. Guess I will have to change my standards

Visited June 2013
Billings, Montana
“Great service and food”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The food is always great and the staff is very friendly. Lots of seating and parking. Can get real busy around peak times.

Visited March 2013