“Small cupcakes, small selection”
Review of Velvet Cravings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Velvet Cravings
Ranked #204 of 354 Restaurants in Billings
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We walked over to this cupcake shop after eating at the Burger Dive (yum!), to get a few cupcakes. My husband and I both thought about turning around when we walked in. Hardly any cupcakes in the case and they were small. But someone came out to greet us so we decided to give it a try. I got the Samoa and my kids each got a birthday cake type that was not listed on the menu. I would say that half of the cupcakes listed on the website were available (we stopped after lunch so I don't think they were sold out). We took them to go and ate them in the car as we were traveling. I couldn't tell what flavor my cake was, but it was somewhat dry and crumbly. The frosting was thick, super-super sweet and somewhat greasy (shortneing based?), The kids liked their's ok, I wouldn't get mine again. We paid just about $10 for three.

2  Thank Kari G

Been to Velvet Cravings? Share your experiences!