Billings C'mon Inn Hotel
US$117
US$124
US$118
US$136
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$159
US$146
US$126
Agoda.com
All reviewskoi pondhot tubs areatrium areachain of hotelswater featuresbeautiful atriumloved this hotelawesome hotelfridge and microwavewould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableroad tripstaff was friendlybalconyinterstatechannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The pool, kiddie pool and hot tub were clean and family friendly. The courtyard is awesome with greenery and faux rocks. My sons loved watching the koi fish in the pond, in the courtyard. There was a hot tub right outside our door and my sons enjoyed going from hot tub to hot tub with us. The beds were pillow top and very comfortable. The continental breakfast the next morning was top notch. Biscuits and gravy, bagels, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, french toast and make your own pancakes. There was a person restocking food as soon as it got low.
We forgot to get a receipt as we were running late in the morning and the front desk personnel emailed a copy, as soon as we called.

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms are an excellent choice if you have children, as they can get to the pool quickly and also get to the breakfast area in the morning quickly. As expected, the courtyard rooms will not be as quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Rooms were very clean, 42" tv with HBO is nice. Staff were very friendly and helped make any request. Stayed 2 nights, asked for a quiet room and they put us definitely in the quietest place they could find, which was nice. Hot tubs and pool were packed with kids. Easter weekend and it was quite busy. Definitely not a couples hotel, this is for families. Breakfast was good, had all the amenities, and the pancake maker was very cool. The mattress was very soft, too soft. You sink into the king bed and get buried almost, very different than what I would prefer, but for some they might like that. We were on the ground floor, and our window was on the parking lot, could hear people coming and going from outside and the honk/lock/unlock sound from most cars these days would wake you up and the typical hallway noise.... all in all a good stay and would recommend for families.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chatmac
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Loved the koi pond and all the decorations. Numerous hot tubs fantastically placed for a little privacy and bathrooms that are like going into a cave. Would be a great place for kids and family. Soft comfortable beds, hard to wake up and get going in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Our favorite hotel in Billings bar none. When you call to make a reservation the staff is courteous, helpful, and accommodating. We had a large family group so I called around and tried a couple of other hotels looking for two rooms. It was not a busy weekend but no other hotel would guarantee us adjoining rooms. As a matter of fact, I didn't even have to ask for adjoining rooms, they offered it to me. They also let you know what rooms are available and where they are located so you can pick where you want your room right over the phone. When you show up, the check in process is a breeze and the rooms are clean and extremely comfortable. I've stayed in much more expensive "up scale" hotels that weren't as nice as these, and don't get me started on the pillows. At most hotels, I bring my own pillow, not necessary here. Their "continental" breakfast is also one of the best I have ever experienced. Great variety and it's not the typical flavorless stuff you normally get elsewhere. We stay here whenever we have a family get together in the Billings area.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms on the ground floor, facing the commons area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank D S
Reviewed 26 December 2012

My family stayed here for one night and really enjoyed it! The rooms were very good sized and clean, the staff was friendly and very helpful. The waterfall and pond were great, my nephew loved looking at the fish. I also love that they have a baby pool, it's small but perfect for little kids, my nephew (2 years old) was able to play in the water without an adult having to be in the pool with him! The only problem I had was that while we were there the pool water was FREEZING so we didn't spend much time in the pool. The baby pool was warm but the bigger pool was ice cold.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family