Billings C'mon Inn Hotel
Country Inn
US$159
US$103
US$96
Quality Inn Homestead Park(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$93
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$117
Sleep Inn(Billings)
US$84
US$78
All reviewskoi pondhot tubs areatrium areachain of hotelswater featuresbeautiful atriumloved this hotelawesome hotelfridge and microwavewould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableroad tripstaff was friendlybalconyinterstatechannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The facility is very nice. I was not really interested in the water features, but it would be great if you have kids. I had printed out the map to the facility and am usually good with map reading, but it would have been better if I had emailed asking for directions as I did not see them on the website. (I guess everyone but me has GPS??) I got off the correct exit from the Interstate, but missed the turn on to King W. so had a slight diversion. The hotel does smell slightly of chlorine as you enter, but with all the pools that is not surprising. The room itself did not have a chlorine smell. I was on the 2nd floor, west side and there was some road noise but it doesn't sound like it was bad compared to some of the courtyard facing rooms. The bed was very comfortable, wifi worked great, plug available next to the bed for charging the phone. Check in and check out staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was fine and set up early, so I just grabbed a bagel and fruit and headed toward Beartooth Highway! I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Read the other reviews about courtyard noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We couldn't find a room in Billings because of a sporting event, but we were able to get the last room at C'mon Inn. The price was higher than we like to pay ($140 including tax), but we were so grateful to have somewhere to stay!

Then I looked around - WOW! There is an inside "courtyard" with hot tubs, trees, and even a fish pond! I have never seen anything like it. Our room had one door to the hall, and the other door opened right into the courtyard, so you could walk out your door and into a hot tub. The pool was also indoors at the end of the courtyard.

They have laundry facilities in case you need to do your laundry, and the staff was pleasant. The room was nice and clean.

HOWEVER, we were awakened at 7:40 by people sitting right outside our door talking. They were right outside, as in a foot or so from the door and window facing the courtyard. They were talking at a normal volume level, but we could hear everything they were saying. . . and I was in the bed farthest from them! I was probably around 15 - 20 feet from them. The voices did not let up, so we were not able to get any more sleep. I was so tired! In addition to the voices, children began screaming in the pools around the same time, since the pools open very early. The screaming echoed all throughout the courtyard.

Breakfast: when I got to the breakfast, there were 3 pieces of bread, some unappealing muffins, a couple other things, and a lot of emptiness on the tables. But I was so tired from the lack of sleep that I didn't care - I just got a glass of water and left.

This stay started out so well, but I ended up hating it because of the lack of noise insulation for the room. The hotel's concept is so great that, but they need to spend the extra money to properly noise-proof the inner rooms. I need to SLEEP when I pay that much for a hotel room!

3  Thank lovetheUSA76
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Excellent location, easy check in and reservations, clean comfortable rooms, fantastic pool with the perfect temperatures. Good breakfast, nice atmosphere and this one has the koi fish that are fed in the morning. Easily the best in Billings.

Room Tip: the rooms on the 'patio' can be noisy at night and in the morning, we could hear people in the hot tub until 11. while convenient, it's probably quieter to get a room on the second floor
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We don't stay at the C'mon Inn often because it is over priced. However we got a good deal and had a lovely stay. The breakfast was nice, the beds comfortable and the entire room etc was very clean.
The down side was that we were on the same side of the building as the train tracks.... I'd avoid this in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for the opposite side of the train tracks.
1  Thank CoalLady
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have stayed here about three times. The staff is a 5, but for the business traveler the rating is a two.

The people are great, but they seem perpetually understaffed and check-in at 7pm took 15 minutes. The hotel is very clean and the price is better than the competitors.

There are interior rooms that have no road noise, but people talking in the Atrium are just as loud as any cars. There is no desk and you have to hunt for enough outlets to recharge your electronics.

The shampoo and other amenities are the best at any hotel we have ever stayed, even those costing 3x.

Stay here if you have a little extra time to check in and search for outlets.

Room Tip: Inside rooms still have noise from people talking.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business