“Different motel experience”

Billings C'mon Inn Hotel
Ranked #23 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 29 August 2009

This motel has a huge inside courtyard with waterfalls, jacuzzis, trees, patio furniture, etc. where you can relax - instead of being stuck in your room. The room opens to a corridor on one side and the courtyard on the other. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The bedding was fashioned after Marriott - no bedspreads - just lovely white duvet covers which I assume are washed after each guest. Large flatscreen tv a nice touch. Breakfast is a little more than cereal - french toast or make your own waffle. Fitness center, inside pool, ping pong table. Nice place.

Reviewed 28 August 2009

Nice looking motel with spacious lobby. Our room was large with a king bed....too soft with a pillow top and the sheets wouldn't stay taut. Newish furnishings, large TV. Parking right outside the room. Handy location to newer part of business area in Billings, although it was hard to find because of a complex freeway exit. Even our GPS had trouble and we drove around for awhile before spotting the sign. (It's next to Denny's back off the street.)

The self-help breakfast variety was fairly good and is available in the lobby next to a beautiful large rock waterfall and stream complete with koi fish. I appreciated having a computer in the lobby to use instead of my iPod wifi.

We thought this place was a great value for a 3-day stay.

Reviewed 25 August 2009

This is a gorgeous hotel, with very nice rooms and staff....so what's my beef? This might be minor on most peoples scale, but for me it made no sense..room temp is controlled by a thermostat..well..let's just say that there is a thermostat, but no matter how you tried to adjust the cold air pouring into the room it was no use. I asked the front desk about it and the explanation was "everyone is proabably using the air because it is so hot outside..." Uh?? O.K. so I just slept in the sweats I brought along. The next one was really no big deal with me but it might be with those who are reading this and judging by the inquiries overheard at the front desk about the water pressure..which was close to NIL..it matters to a lot of people..and then the piece de resistance:

If you like quiet..this is not gonna be for you pal..the door slamming was ridiculous..my wife and I discovered the first time out of the room that the doors close hard..so being the considerate travelers that we are..any subsequent ingress and egress we took the pains to shut the door as gently as we could..unfortunately.. most of our neighbors were not of the same mind..you my friend might be luckier..but don't bet on it..I've given you fair warning..hey..I'm not even gonna mention the kid running up and down the hallway SCREAMING at the very top of her lungs, waking my wife out of a sound sleep...while her parents were bug-a-booing her all the while...nice....

1  Thank Rockford76
Reviewed 23 August 2009

This small chain hotel was great for an overnight stop in Billings. The Room was beautifully furnished, exceptionally clean and with beds that made you feel you were sleeping on a cloud. A complimentary breakfast was also very useful before setting off on our next journey.

We had a large balcony overlooking the unusual atrium with hot tubs, koi ponds in a very nice setting, the only draw back though was that you felt a litle like being in an indoor swimming pool complex. However, if we were ever in Billings again, we would stay here - definitely a good value choice.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2009

What a neat hotel! The rocks/koi pond/waterfalls in the lobby are cool, the pool looks great (we were too tired to try them) and the small hot tubs in the rocks are a fun idea. This would be a SUPER hotel to stay at with kids. I do think a room near the lobby/breakfast area would be noisy if you didn't have little ones, but staying down the hall was fine - just don't request a balcony or courtyard room. The room was amazing for the price - cloud-like bed, leather recliner, awesome toiletries, big flat-screen TV.... The breakfast was beyond the usual continental - both french toast and a waffle maker, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, lots of cereal and drinks (the only thing I would add would be some fruit).

Only real con- no elevator, so a bit hard with heavy suitcases

But we would definitely stay at this hotel again and will look out for the chain when travelling.

Reviewed 23 July 2009

We stayed at the C'mon Inn in mid-July and very much enjoyed it. The rooms were very clean and well-furnished (including a flat screen TV). What I really enjoyed was the sense of community in the hotel atrium. Everyone sat out on their patios eating, working, drinking wine, etc. Definately a fun stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2009

I've never stayed at the C'mon Inn before. Very cute place. Nice large room, clean, modern decor, breakfast, reasonable rates. My only complaint was no elevator, and I had heavy luggage. Make sure you request first floor if luggage is a problem to carry. Very very comfortable beds.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple