“Family Vacation”
Review of The Rock Pile At The Rimrock - CLOSED

The Rock Pile At The Rimrock
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at nearby hotel. Ordered a strawberry margarita that taste like cough syrup. The food was great but the Cream Brulee cheesecake was to die for! Totally made up for the nasty margarita. Overall would come again if I ever find myself in Billings again!

1  Thank Chrissie B

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I needed a place to get a bite before going to the airport....very friendly staff with a great sense of humor. ...I ordered a chicken quesadilla and it was huge...I would definitely go back...

2  Thank Rannadannado
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Good selection of micro beers. Food seemed pretty good, everything was about the $10 range. Nice view of Billings where it is situated just below the airport. Staff was supreme!

2  Thank SnowSpaz