“Dirty”

Ranked #9 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Billings
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I know this place is popular but we have been here a few times and the tables were dirty, the menus had dried salsa on them and the bathrooms, well let's just say we won't be eating here again. Billings has too many options for Mexican food now so I'd rather eat where I know it is safe.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Excellent food very authentic. Wonderfull staff. I like the corn tacos the best. Their salsa and chips are the best. Located close to the hotel!

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Really good Mexican food is hard to come by in the Northwest...and while they try hard, the lack of spices and presentation are reason enough to avoid bland attempts at authentic Mexican cuisine.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Torres Cafe has good authentic Mexican Food at reasonable prices. The restaurant is located on a frontage road and is rather plain inside, but the wait-staff is friendly and efficient. Good for casual dining.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I have been to Torres on a few occasions and will keep going back! I have always ordered really great food! The tacos actually have freshly made taco shells! I was very impressed by their quality. I have had their burritos and I loved their beef in chili verde that comes with a lot of their entrees (cannot remember what it is called exactly). I would recommend this place for great Mexican food in Billings!