“High hopes, huge disappointment!!!”
Review of Juliano's

Juliano's
Ranked #43 of 346 Restaurants in Billings
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Billings, Montana
“High hopes, huge disappointment!!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Food was WAY over priced for the quality. Entrees took over an hour to be served and weren't even good enough to finish. Desserts were lacking in flavor and the service was not good, we waited for several items to be served but they never did make it to the table although we were continually assured they were in their way. The kicker was the putrid body odor of our server. It lingeres throughout the entire dining room and was noticed by several tables. There was nothing special about this place except for the bread, which was pretty good.

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank Pahtempe

“Loved it .... going back to night. ..yum”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

After a week at the hospital with my dad I just wanted to hide in some food....what a cute house with great history....and the staff was so friendly...the menu reads like a vacation...fish flown in from Hawaii. ..local salmon. ..poertagese sausage. ...wine from cali....I really enjoyed my self...the food was lovely and I did escaped in the flavor.... thank u chef ...

4 Thank Rannadannado
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

In town with friends for one of the special 'lamb' dinners. My wife--who doesn't like lamb--didn't leave a morsel. The creativity and attention to detail of chef Carl is always impressive. It's the standard for dining in Billings. Looking forward to my next visit.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Daniel D
Montana
“Different each time.”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Chef Carl always has unique items on his menu, which changes monthly. I have never had a bad meal there but I tend to lean towards the soups and the grilled tuna salad w/caper dressing. One of my favorites!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank activefamily
Billings, Montana, United States
“Billings Jem”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Juliano's is a wonderful, romantic restaurant where you will receive V.I.P service while being treated as their most important customer because you are, Carl the Chef and owner / operator makes it happen. There is a 5 star restaurant in Billings, MT. Juliano's restaurant.

• Visited September 2013